Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why do children now a day's act different?

When I was a child I often explored daring new worlds, violently clashed swords with famous pirates, flew with the birds and got dirty doing it. I had an eventful childhood. I had a wild imagination which took me all over the world.
Now that I have grown up, I would have hoped my imagination would have transferred to my daughter but it did not. She likes to go outside but only if she had other children and toys to play with and only for a short period of time. I have found that if I would start by playing outside with her at first she will continue playing outside. This took her a while but now she likes to fly with the birds, clash swords with famous pirates and explore daring new worlds.

No comments: